Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW 15-02-16 Arrangement Layout ????

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by StephD StephD 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    talkis
    talkis
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I really need your ideas of arrangement of pages! I put them in tubs 12 X12, but there I begin to have it a lot…
      As I do not really make pages which follow each other, I do not dare to put them in albums…

How you tidy up them you your pages?
      Do they always follow each other?

If you put them in boxes, how much you have it? I believe that I have 10 of it but I have full of pages in bags and on the counter still… I really need your ideas!!!!

msjan1
      msjan1
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

I have them in 12×12 D ring albums. But, I am behind on putting them in albums right now so I have a draw full of loose pages.

Bec
        Bec
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

I pack everything into plastic storage tubs and store them under the spare bed. I’m going to run out of room soon though ?

droopidog
          droopidog
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I put mine in 12×12 d-ring albums. I have my albums separated by catergory. One for layouts of me, one for dh, one for us, his family, my family, friends, travel, our wedding and so on.

I’m pretty caught up with having everything in albums. I just need to make sure they are in the right album.

Kim
            My Blog: http://droopidog.typepad.com/my_life_up_close_and_pers/

"Puff, Puff, Pass"
            http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x407/droopido

Peggy
            Peggy
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

I put my latest ones in D-Ring albums and I move them to bins as they fill up. I’ve never seen 12 x 12 bins; where did you all find them? (I’m going to need one in another month or two!)
              Meantime, Cindy, the D-Rings are great; I wish I had enough shelf space to hold all of my layouts.

A clean house is the sign of a lazy scrapper.

talkis
              talkis
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Love your idea girls.

StephD
                StephD
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

I have a stand in my family room that I add my latest pages to so family or visitors can have a peek. As it gets filled up I transfer them to D ring binders, which I store in tables in our family room and the older ones on shelves in my daughters old bedroom. I guess once they are filled up they’ll go in our storage room in the basement.

Please visit my blog: http://scrappers-heavencanada.blogspot.ca/

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.