Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff @##$%@#!#

This topic contains 46 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)
  • Author

Only you divorced Girlies will appreciate this…..
    I've been thinking and looking at the new Cameros for a few months. I just told my DGD (oops! my DAUGHTER…not my sweet DGD!!) of my secret and that I planned on calling my car dealer. She got upset because…now get this….her dad and evil stepmother have been wanting one too….so I'm supposed to back off so he can get his. I had no clue that they even knew what a Camero was….much less wanted one!!!

Jump back, Jack!!! I called my guy as fast as I could!!!! I have to get one Monday for sure!!!! I may have to mortgage my house and maybe even HER.,….but they're not getting one first!!!!
    Picture me riding around in my jet black ride alongside Krissy speeding down the highway right in front of my ex's house!!!!!!

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Debbie, are you SERIOUS!!!!
      Honey, I don't care how you do it, but GET THAT CAMMY NOW!!!! and don't forget to drive it alllll around town ;)

(Not divorced, but I can appreciate the NERVE!!!!)

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Honey, I don't care how you do it, but GET THAT CAMMY NOW!!!! and don't forget to drive it alllll around town ;)

DITTO exactly what Peggy said!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

that is so funny that happened to me 2 years ago…LMAO…..called step daughter to tell her about my new Mustang and low and behold her mom was getting one too! got mine first though…and its nicer too 🙂 lmao YOU GO GIRLIE !

Okay…so I have not been divorced…but I am with you sista Debbie! I want you to go fast…you blow their windows out! Like in TOP GUN.

LMAO!!! All I need is a little encouragement!!!! I've been divorced almost 21 years….but the @#@#[email protected]#@ never seems to end!!!!
          I just got a very curious Christmas card that wasn't very nice….basically had an insert that suggested I might be going to hell in a Swirlydoos Handbag….what a way to go!!! Even more curiouser is the handwriting looks like my son's???????
          I just married the wrong man back in the day….and I knew it!

that is so funny that happened to me 2 years ago…LMAO…..called step daughter to tell her about my new Mustang and low and behold her mom was getting one too! got mine first though…and its nicer too 🙂 lmao YOU GO GIRLIE !

Hahahahahahaha!!!! Timing is everything!!! Soooo glad you got yours first! I'm not sure I will EVER marry again….I'll just live in sin! LOL!

[quote]

Hahahahahahaha!!!! Timing is everything!!! Soooo glad you got yours first! I'm not sure I will EVER marry again….I'll just live in sin! LOL!
          [/quote]

Debbie…you can be our HERO! You should get Lisa to photoshop a picture of you with the Depp…and in a Santa hat…and the two of you can send your ex….a Mary Blankity Blank Christmas ….card.
          That would be pretty funny!

GO DEBBIE GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go for it Debbie!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

AWWWWWWWWWWWW Honey you KNOW I'm with ya! There's something magical (if constricting) about the new Camaro… she's a beauty. Meek and mild with a fierce bite. And she certainly should be with a woman who will appreciate her over the EX kwim? So you go down there on Monday – pick out the first car that catches your heart and take her for a test drive! Mind the blind spots, they'll getcha smacked if you're not VERY careful… Enjoy it =o)
            Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Go Debbie Go!!!!!! Get the fastest and gorgeousest one!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Debbie, it's time to enjoy yourself!!!! Go get what YOU want….. 🙂

Go for what makes you happy and to he'll with him. Life is short and it's getting shorter each day!

Totally agree!! ;D

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.