Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges 2013 Sign Ups

This topic contains 14 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

We need to start sign ups for 2013 for both Round Robin and SGC.

IF we even want to continue with SGC…..not sure! We need a DT mod to start a sticky thread, it is getting close!

🙂

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Okidoke! I'll ask Miss Lisa V how she would like to proceed, and then we can get the show on the road!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Manda, just PM'd you.

I was going to wait until Friday to post with a sign up thread, but I had settled with Lisa that I'd be back to hosting the RR for all of 2013. I forget whether or not she was going to say anything or if I was just going to start a January thread.

Thanks for picking up the RR reigns again Peggy!!

Thanks Rae, I realized AFTER I posted this that I should have PM'd Lisa, that is what I get for posting while working…LOL.

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Manda, just PM'd you.

I was going to wait until Friday to post with a sign up thread, but I had settled with Lisa that I'd be back to hosting the RR for all of 2013. I forget whether or not she was going to say anything or if I was just going to start a January thread.

WOW, are you sure, Peggy? That's a lot of work every month!

Wow Peggy!!!!!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

[quote]
            Manda, just PM'd you.

WOW, are you sure, Peggy? That's a lot of work every month!
            [/quote]
            Yes. Believe it or not, I've missed doing it. I get so much out of Sdoos and this is my way of contributing somehow.

Aw, Peggy, thank you! I was just thinking we need to start talking about next month and next year.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Wow Peg-sters…that's a ton of work. Thank you so much though. It's greatly appreciated.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Seriously, I like doing it. But you are welcome. 🙂

Thanks, Peggy! Love the Round Robin Challenge!

Wow Peggy!!! A lot of work!! Thank you. Maybe I can participate more this year!!

Thank you Peggy!!!!!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

I'm looking forward to seeing all you this coming year!!!!!

***I'll be posting a sign up thread tomorrow. I know that it's a bit early, but with the holidays and all, I'd like to make sure that everyone has enough time…

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Thanks for hosting Peggy!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.