Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements 25 Tags of Christmas Blog Contest!!!

This topic contains 25 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Have you guys been to the bloghttp://swirlydoos.blogspot.com/ and checked out this contest? The submissions have been AWESOME! So full of inspiration!  We are now offering to place the submissions on the Swirlydoos website permanently for continued inspiration for our members….

We have had 13 winners so far! We've given away nearly $400 in prizes with another 12 winners to go! If you're not playing along you're definitely NOT going to win! 

So c'mon now, get on over to the blog and see what Christmas tag we're making today! Tags are super easy, and really quick to make – who knows, you could be our next winner!

The tags have been beautiful! I will see if I can get it on it today. Just to have the tag..I already won a SUPER AWESOME prize!
      *hugs* and *smootches* Krissy!

I am loving this contest. So far the tags are pretty much the only crafting I've done this month.

Snagg1
        Send PM

They are very inspiring! I might try to make one tonight and I will be on vacation near then end of the month. Maybe I can get in on the last few!

Yeah this is just such a bad time of the year. I have soooo much to do for xmas right now. just trying to do a couple of challenges here is challenging!

I've been doing them! It's actually been really fun and a nice break from my lo's…lol I've missed a couple due to work and ANOTHER migraine..ugh

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Actually super analytical me who takes forever to do a simple layout can whip one of these out in no time. I sort of plan it while I'm doing other things and then pretty much stick to the plan rather than hopping on that bicycle…

Anyway, let me take this opportunity to thank Krissy and the Swirly DT for this contest; while I probably won't be able to submit a tag for each day, I'm having a lot of fun and I'm leaing and/or applying different techniques and that's what it's all about, right?

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Yes, thank you Krissy and especially since I won one of those wonderful PRima prizes!! I will try to do some tags in a day or two. Right now I am trying to finish Christmas gifts. I have almost all of Nov kit still left and have only done one Dec LO. Why or why can't there be 12 scrappy hrs in every single day??!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Yep, the tags are so beautiful!!!

I've been doing them! It's actually been really fun and a nice break from my lo's…lol I've missed a couple due to work and ANOTHER migraine..ugh

Again with the migraine??!!…See?? We were separated at birth…I get them all the time..I just lost 2 productive days off with one…Geez..Feel better honey!!

denise hope you feel better!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Ditto!!!!!!!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

***My prize arrived (thanks, Krissy!!!!!) and OMG!!!!!!!!! it's beautiful!!!!!! Sooooo worth the few minutes spent making the tags!!!!!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

***My prize arrived (thanks, Krissy!!!!!) and OMG!!!!!!!!! it's beautiful!!!!!! Sooooo worth the few minutes spent making the tags!!!!!!

Amen and I totally agree Peggy! I've already used some of my prize poinsettieas!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

[quote]

Again with the migraine??!!…See?? We were separated at birth…I get them all the time..I just lost 2 productive days off with one…Geez..Feel better honey!!

[/quote]

Ugh..yes!! They've been coming more frequently and I can't wait to go back to my neuro dr next month. I hate them. I told my dh the next time, just take me to the hospital and let them give me a damn shot cause I can't handle the pain. Wish someone knew a cure for those damn things!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.