Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW 29-02-2016 Colors Combo ???

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Peggy Peggy 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    talkis
    talkis
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Eh! I top !!! There are too many color combo!
      And misfortune for me they are all beautiful !!!

Creating me needs in such large quantities! When I see these beautiful colors, it shows me that I do not have enough spray !!! Angry
      It is important to have all possible colors!
      In the ink pads too, and why not all Gelatos?!?!
      I forgot badges of all colors and you know the rope stroke a wire! Yeah, I do not have enough …. It is certain that I miss the colors !!!

I want all the colors in everything, everything, everything !!!!
      Is what I am normal ???
      And you combo colors have effects on what you ???

Peggy
      Peggy
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

LOL, Cindy!!!!
        I must confess that this was me for quite a while. And now I have soooooo many bottles and jars of colors and I haven’t even started to count the ink pads, watercolor pencils, micas…
        I decided last Fall that enough is enough. Except for the Swirly Add-Ons, I refuse to buy more no matter how pretty they are. So far, I’m managing to find what I need in my stash.

A clean house is the sign of a lazy scrapper.

StephD
        StephD
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

I don’t have a lot of colors in sprays, paints etc. but I’m not really comfortable using them as I’m always afraid I will ruin the layout or what ever I’m working on so this kind of stops me from buying a lot of stuff.

Please visit my blog: http://scrappers-heavencanada.blogspot.ca/

msjan1
          msjan1
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Well, i haven’t bought sprays unless they come in a Swirlydoos kit. But, I have bought some micro beads lately in grays an d black. Otherwise, Micas etc only if Krissy sends them. Gotta enough already!

Bec
            Bec
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

I have nearly every colour in Prima sprays because they are my favourite, plus I have a giant collection of Lindy’s sprays and micas. I also have nearly every colour of gelato because I LOVE Gelatos so much.

My collection of beads, micro beads and glitter is also out of control ?

droopidog
              droopidog
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I have nearly every colour in Prima sprays because they are my favourite, plus I have a giant collection of Lindy’s sprays and micas. I also have nearly every colour of gelato because I LOVE Gelatos so much.

I’m like Bec. I have sparys, micas, inks, gelatos. You name it in colors I have it. I have some microbeads, just starting to use them more.

Kim
                My Blog: http://droopidog.typepad.com/my_life_up_close_and_pers/

"Puff, Puff, Pass"
                http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x407/droopido

Peggy
                Peggy
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

<hr>

<span id=”quote-reply-440389″ style=”display: none;”>Bec</span>Quote

“Out of control” just about sums it up, doesn’t it? I really am determined to use up what I already own; the trouble is that all of the new mediums are soooooo desirable and then the sprays and ink pads and other stuff just gathers dust as I play with my new toys…

A clean house is the sign of a lazy scrapper.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.