Home Forums Scrap Chat Swaps 2nd Annual Holiday Card/Tag/ATC Swap

This topic contains 181 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 183 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM
      per the announcement thread http://www.swirlydoos.com/sd_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?125040.last Here is where you sign up to take part in the swap.

You can send a card, ATC or tag, and you need to send one to everyone who signs up.

Please let me know in this thread if you want to participate and then email me at [email protected] with your mailing address. I will put together a list and then email that list to everyone.

DEADLINE FOR SIGN UP NOVEMBER 11TH!!!

thumbnailaspx.jpg

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Of course I will!!!!!
        You're right, I so enjoyed the beautiful creations that I received last year and I can't wait to get started this year.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I'm in ….. thanks,

fo sho!! i'm in ;D

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Can we do any of the items? I wanna do tags after reading Irene's blog. She made some cool clear tags.

Snagg1
              Send PM

Yes m'am. Whatevuh choo want!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Me please.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Sounds like a wonderful idea. I'm in too!

Snagg1
                    Send PM

I would love to play.

I'm in! Thanks, Lisa!

Snagg1
                      Send PM

Thanks for the emails girls. 🙂

I wish I could so small things. I cannot. I am small challenged. No tags, no cards, no arches, no ATCs. My mind is boggled by the likes of all you who master the smallness with grace, skill, finesse.

I feel like my hands get really large and goofy and clumsy when it comes to the small.

I hope folks post some peeks before they send them off.

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

Jen, seriously, I was just as bad because my brain was set at 12 x 12.
                        That's why I do ATC's. My first efforts were beyond lame, but I kept trying until I could think small. (Paulien's challenge to use 12 x 12 sketches is awesome, another way to train yourself…)

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

Can we do any of the items? I wanna do tags after reading Irene's blog. She made some cool clear tags.

I just saw those tags. Those tags are gorgeous! I would love to make something similar!

Snagg1
                            Send PM

I wish I could so small things. I cannot. I am small challenged. No tags, no cards, no arches, no ATCs. My mind is boggled by the likes of all you who master the smallness with grace, skill, finesse.

I feel like my hands get really large and goofy and clumsy when it comes to the small.

I hope folks post some peeks before they send them off.

Rrrrrrrrriiiiiiigggggghhhhhtttttt ;) just like you were mist challenged? LOL *buzzer sound* Try again……

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 183 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.