Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges 2nd Annual "Swirly Girls Challenges"

This topic contains 95 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 97 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

It's about that time! Time for sign ups for the second annual round of Swirly Girl Challenges. We will schedule from Feb. 2010 through Jan 2011.

First We want to thank all the girls who have hosted challenges for Swirlydoos this past year….it was a huge success!!!

THANK YOU!!!!

We all leaed some things by stepping out of our boxes, we committed to do it, and we developed some friendships too! And just plain had fun!!!

Now, it's time to think of next year. We want to continue this and get more people involved. If you hosted this last year and want to do it again…sign up! If you didn't host this past year and want to…sign up!! The more people sign up the more fabulous challenges we will have!

I will go over the requirements real quick:

–You host the challenge and provide an example
      –You choose whatever you want your challenge to be about
      –You provide a prize for the winner
      –You participate as much as possible in the other challenges
      –You have FUN!!!

Easy!!!

We will leave the sign ups open till the end of Dec. and then put together a list matching people to months. Sign ups are on this thread only, so we can keep track and not miss anyone.

Come on girls….

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Of course I will!!!!!!! 🙂

Sounds like a lot of fun.
        I'm in! 🙂

Me too!!!!

Yep, I will do it again!

Snagg1
          Send PM

Raising hand!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I'll give it a whirl!! ;D

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Sign me up! It was fun!

i should have done it last year – sign me up 🙂

My hand is still in my lap, but I'm really excited about who is hosting the next round! Should be exciting and fun, fun, fun!

Me please Me please
            these were some of the best challenges around!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Peggy
              Camila
              Lisa N
              Manda
              Lisa V
              Mellisa
              Cheryl
              Shelly
              Christy

GOTCHA!!!

Debbie, get that hand up in the air…raise them both up and say HALLELUJAH!!! Sign me up!!!!!!

Oh, thanks Robin. Maybe next time. I'm still perfecting my distressing….only one thing at a time! You've got a great team. I just ordered another pack of PP and cardstock of the Christmas paper. It's just too pretty, and I photo-shopped for hours today. I'm afraid I might run out of pretties and not have enough for the challenges! Perish the thought!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

i will do one Robin 🙂 I think it would be fun 🙂

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Gotcha Shona! Thanks! Thanks to all the others too!!

Debbie!!! Listen… None of us have perfected anything!!! We fly by the seat of our pants, mostly! lol!! And the challenge you challenge us to do can be a layout you have already done WITH all the pretties and such!! So don't perish the thought, embrace the thought!!! Trust me, it'a a lot of fun…. as much fun as doing the challenges!! You don't want me to sick the swirly girls on you, do ya??

Reminds me of Shelly last year, and she signed up this year,…YAY Shelly!!

Now where is JAN?????

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 97 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.