Home Forums Scrap Chat Pub Calls – Toots 3 roooty TOOTS!!!

This topic contains 15 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

1. I came across an Australian company, Meg's Garden, through a friend of mine Eila Sandberg a while back (and they were recently the sponsor for The Color Room too). I was pleasantly surprised last night to hear that I had made their Design Team… now for the kicker – check out the rest of my new DT Team Mates that were announced today. I am beyond excited to be designing with these talented ladies!!!

Eila Sandberg from Sweden
    Heather Jacob from Australia
    Yuka Hino from Japan
    Gabrielle Pollacco from Canada
    Cathy Cafun from Australia

2. Green Tara (also Australian) has asked me to stay on for another term too – whoo hooo! Boy Australia sure is treating me well!

3. My recent Darling layout (Pion Design and Green Tara DT work) is featured over at TCR this week!

All this excitement this month in addition to the WONDERFUL DT here and my devoted heart and soul to Pion Design… well you can imagine I am on cloud 9 (maybe even 10!).

BTW – just a few more days to enter my blog giveaway which includes Pion Design papers and Dusty Attic Chipnoard! http://simplypaperandcreativity.blogspot.com

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

That's wonderful! Not surprising though- your projects are beyond gorgeous!

Snagg1
        Send PM

Congrats Vicky.

That is flippin awesome. I love Megs Garden papers!! Congrats Vicky!!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Vicky, how awesome!!!!!
          Well deserved congratulations to you!!!!

Snagg1
            Send PM

So well deserved. Many congratulations and hugs to you! Now get grab yourself a glass of wine and celebrate!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

So wonderful! Good for you! I can see the glow over Chestermere from my front step! I'm very happy for you.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Vicky, I left you a comment on your blog but I will say congrats again because this is super exciting news! Well-deservd,hon!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

That's so exciting Vicky, congratulations!

Oh my gosh Vicky….. That is AWESOME girl!!!!!!! Huge Congrats to you!!!!

Congratulations, Vicky!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

BIG Congrats!!!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

that's woderful …congrats

Congrats to you Vicky…

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Whoa Vicky!!!!!!!!!!Congrats to you girly!!! That's so awesome…you so totally ROCK!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.