Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff 3D Pen

This topic contains 11 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Anyone else see this? It was in my inbox this moing from Micheal's……it's a bit pricey…but I'm thinking this would be neat for doodling, or mixed media

http://www.michaels.com/3doodler-3d-printing-pen/10391993.html?cm_mmc=EMAIL-_-09253Doodler-_-3Doodler-_-b4

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

I have never seen this…looks fun! I wonder if you can use their coupon on it…

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

looks like it could be fun. Would love to see a product demo or youtube vid on it!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Looks interesting

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

I does look interesting, doesn't it?

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

looks like it could be fun. Would love to see a product demo or youtube vid on it!

If you buy me one, I'll do a product demo for you! LOL!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

[quote] looks like it could be fun. Would love to see a product demo or youtube vid on it!

<br /><br />If you buy me one, I'll do a product demo for you! LOL!
                  [/quote]

HAHA!!! If it wasn't quite as pricy, I'd say heck with it and buy to try – BUT – i don't like the idea of spending $100 on something that I may not like or use again

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

it doesn't look that interesting to me! sorry

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

here's one vid I watched…..

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

I like to make designs with a glue gun then paint or foil over it when it dries…you could really get intricate with this tool…I likey!

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

it doesn't look that interesting to me! sorry

Same with me. Sorry!!

i'd rather have more flowers, shimmerz and papers !!!lol!!

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

It's pretty cool, but not something I'd get into, especially not for $100. Watching the video was fun though.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.