Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff 3D Stamp paint

This topic contains 24 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I must have missed this somewhere, but what/how do you use this? Or, why is this better/worse than any other ink/paint for stamping? Does any of this make sense?

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

I didn't use mine yet. I was going to use it with the rose stamps we got with it, but I think I threw them away, and then I never pulled it out. Thanks for reminding me! 🙂

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

If anyone knows, please comment… I see pretty colors at my lss. So tempting to buy..

This video was posted by Heartfelt Creations: CLICK HERE

If you go to Youtube and do a search you'll find lots of videos on the stamp paint, including some really cool techniques!

I was about to say the same Monica! I visited the German site of Viva Decor, and watched the video's on there. Here's the link to it: http://www.viva-decor.de/de/my-paper-world/index_paper.php?id=mpw_home

In my opinion… I don't like it that much yet. Maybe I should pull it out again.

This video was posted by Heartfelt Creations: [url url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiUkR8Xruqs&list=UU_YyUtQH7UpLscS_Rcy-lCQ]CLICK HERE[/url]

If you go to Youtube and do a search you'll find lots of videos on the stamp paint, including some really cool techniques!

I watched this the other day and I thought it showed some really good ways to use it.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

I'm sold!!!! I want some of it for the card RR Patty is hosting…

I picked up white and a metallic moss green color @ CKC last week. All I need now is time to play! I really liked the technique of stamping with the white on a dark-colored paper and want to use that for a few Christmas cards.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Yes, think of the time it would save instead of embossing with powder and heat gun…I likey!!! And so pretty on flowers and chippies!

Thanks for the link, Paulien! I looked @ the pdf of their catalog of products and discovered that the 3D stamp paint is waterproof and that the white can be used as a resist, which sounds like a lot of fun!! The stamp paint is a water-based acrylic, which gives it that ability to resist the papersoft color (and Distress inks!). The catalog also says that the stamp paint gives the look of embossing without using embossing products.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

And I thought I had everything I need!!!

I gave up on that years ago…. every time I think I have what I need some new cool moost-have item comes out!!

That's me too, Barbara! Every time, I think there just can't be anything new to try, then they come up with something else! I am going to have to make a list for Santa!!!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Problem is, I don't want to wait for Santa!!!!!

Spoken like a true Swirly Savage! LOl!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.