Home Forums Tutorials, Tips, Tricks and Techniques Cards, Cards…it's all about CARDS! 3rd Annual Holiday Card/Tag/ATC Swap

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

For the past two years, we’ve had a holiday swap: an exchange of cards that was expanded last year to include tags and ATCs.
      They’ve been a huge success; I and all of the others who have participated treasure the gorgeous handmade creations that we’ve received in our mailboxes.

For those who’ve never participated, here’s how it works:

If you want to participate, please let me know in the Swap thread.

As soon as you’ve signed up, PM me with your email and your full mailing address.

We’ll take signups through November 11. This will give you all plenty of time to make your cards/tags/ATCs.

As I receive your information, I’ll put it all together and email each participant a full list of names and addresses.

You will be expected to make and send a card to everyone who signs up. I can’t give you a mailing deadline, but please remember that we do want to make sure that our cards make to the recipients in time for the holidays.

Here’s the link for the signups; see you there!!!! http://www.swirlydoos.com/sd_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?178878.last

A few of you (and one DH) have expressed conces about the number of cards that you're committing to.

While it's impossible to tell how many will sign up here, judging from the past two swaps, we're looking at around 12 – 15. Now, that is NOT a firm number; IF hoards of you end up deciding to join, I can always randomly assign a limited number to everyone. (I'd love feedback on that, please.)
      BTW, I did make a lot of cards for the past several years to send out to family and friends along with those that I sent our for the swap. I discovered very early on that the trick is assembly line: come up with 4 – 5 designs and make lots of each. I ended up with some really nice cards and did it all in under a week.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.