Home Forums Scrap Chat Ask the Designers 45 degree deep cut thingy for the Cricut

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I know this question has been asked and answered many times, but would someone answer it again for the slow leaer of the bunch?

I looked on ebay, and it has a 45 degree blade….but do you have to have a special housing for it? They sell something that says is a deep cut at HL….is that the same thing?

Thanks Girlies!

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Debbie, I use a 45 degree blade. No special housing needed; it's basically the same size as the blades sold by Cricut, just a slightly different angle and (maybe?) a somewhat better quality. I do know that they last a lot longer than the Cricut blades.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Debbie awhile back I posted about a 60 deree blade that cuts much better that either the deep cut or the 45 degree. It's made by Roland and fits the Circut just fine. You can google Roland or try ebay

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I knew you girlies wouldn't steer me wrong….I just bought 10 blades off ebay.

Thanks so much for the help and finding the exact site for me! HUGS!!!

(Gosh! steer just didn't look right to me….but I googled it….It does have two meanings!)

Debbie here's a link to the Roland blades on eBay:
          http://www.ebay.ca/itm/300634391365?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

I ordered those blades over a month ago….and no blades yet. They were supposed to be here between July 16 and July 23. I sent the dude an email tonight.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

As I remeber it awhile for mine to arrive also..hang in there

I just got an email, and he said that his labels were defective and the addresses faded during shipping. I'm being patient and I'm not getting upset. He said that he was resending them. I haven't really scrapped all summer, so what's the rush!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

At least you got an e-mail informing you of the problem!!

Get those scrappy supplies out and get cracking Debbie!!!!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Hey, yeah, Debbie, it's been too long since we've seen one of your awesome pages!!!!!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Get on it, girl! We wanna see your pages!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.