Home Forums Scrap Chat Ask the Designers 6 X 6 paper pads

This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Can anyone clue me in as to why all the cute and pretty paper collections come in the 6X6 size instead of the 12X12 size? All the pretties that I find that I moooost have come in the 6X6 size….ugh!!!
    Is there something I'm missing out on technique wise????

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Debbie, which are you talking about? Or do you mean paper pads in general? As a rule, I like my 12 x 12 in single sheets because I didn't like every single sheet in a pad.
      I agree in general about not caring too much for the 6 x6 sheets, the designs just aren't the same when miniaturized.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I agree, but sometimes they are so da cheap I can't help myself.

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

I think people use them for cards??

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

They do & I bought a few on sale and I'll have to admit that I was underwhelmed. I have much better luck using scraps from full sized papers. Other people can make beautiful cards with these smaller sheets, but I just can't make them work for me.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Well, I suck at cards, so I never buy those.

My DD is into making cards….not me….I like the big spaces!!!

You just have to think of a card as a mini book page…. 🙂 Or scale down a favorite sketch to fit the card front. That's where all my scraps end up – cards!

i have some that i don't use. i agree, they are cheap sometimes, and that temps me. i like the 8X8 better, they work for cards best i find.
              the 6X6 can work for small altered art projects too.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.