Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW 6/18/12: Naked Chipboard

This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Do you ever let your chipboard go naked on a layout or project? I think I only have once, but I did ink the edges. I feel the need to treat it in some way or another. I do love the way it looks though!

If you do add it au naturel, post it here so we can see!

Here's my one and only:
      IMG_344111_1.jpg

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

That looks great o'natural!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Wonderful LO!!

It depends on the LO. Sometimes it really does look better naked with just a little ink

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Gorgeous page, Rae!!!!!
            I don't know WHY I don't let mine go nekkid, it does look good that way, doesn't it?

Snagg1
              Send PM

gorgoeus, love how ou inked it. I don't use much chipboard so don'tknow???
              Peggy, there is a difference bt naked and neked!LOL

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

I leave mine au naturel sometimes (I'll try to post some examples later when I'm at my computer). Chipboard is such a nice, neutral brown that it often goes well all by itself. I tend to throw it onto the layout untreated as I'm designing it and sometimes I like the look so much I just leave it that way.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I always treat mine. I'm gonna go naked one of these days ;D

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I always do something to the chipboard! I never thought to leave it natural! I will have to try that sometime! I love your LO and hoe the chipboard looks with just the edges inked!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

gorgoeus, love how ou inked it. I don't use much chipboard so don'tknow???
                    Peggy, there is a difference bt naked and neked!LOL

I suppose. I just hate to see my chippies nekked for all the world to see :p

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.