Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW 8/25/14 What's your favorite brand of card stock

This topic contains 13 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 2 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I used to only use Bazzill. Now that Krissy uses Kaisercard in the card stock add-on I prefer it much better. I find it's easier to work with.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I used to only used Bazzill, but I will use some Kaisercraft or Co'ordinations now.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I'm a true Bazzill fan….BUT I have used(and would again) some of the Core'd'nations

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I was a Bazzill girl, but I really like Kaisercraft now. I like the Co'ordinataions when I want to tear cardstock or emboss and sand. I love the different colored core that shows through. It seems like the only cardstock I buy anymore is whatever the add-on is for the month!

Snagg1
            Send PM

I'm not partial to any one brand. I have Bazzil, Core'dinations and whatever brand it is that Mike's and Joann's sells.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

I guess I don't really care? I do love the Kaiser brand because it coordinates SOOOO well with their paper lines. I have to admit- I just buy the cheap kind from Michaels for black and white.

But, like Cheryl, I only use it form the cardstock add on for the most part.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I'm not really fussy either but I do like Bazzill and do stock up when M's has it on sale, I buy mostly avalanche, french vanilla and blak. I had not used KC's until recently and it seems to be just like Bazzill.I have some Core'dinations that I like and some that was just garbage, thin and yucky.

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Let's see. Well, the only purchases that I've made in quite a while are what Krissy sends in the kits.
                  Like Rae, my black and white comes from M's Recollections line. They also sell a somewhat heavier cream color that I like to use for cards and tags.

I do like the Kaisercraft and the way it feels, if that makes any sense.
                  And I've always loved the Core'dinations and the varied colors that I can get out of each sheet.

Lately, Jennie sent me some Stampin' Up cardstock for flower making and it's fantastic. Not only does it shape beautifully, but it takes on color like a dream!!!!

I have no preferences either, although I think that the Kaisercraft is a bit thin to make cards.

I'm a Bazillion girl.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

I just use Bazzil papers, mostly because that's what our LSS carries.

I use anything, but for card bases, Papertrey Ink is cheaper than Stampin' Up and every bit as heavy. It will hold anything. It's also great to stamp on because it's nice and smooth. It just depends on what you're doing.

Bazzill. I really like the textured cs. I can NOT stand to used cs that is not textured.

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Same here, Jan! I don't smooth cs at all!

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

I have a lot of Bazzill, because I like their texture and weight as well Jan, but I also like Coordinations and the paper we get in our kits. (Guess I'm not really fussy.) I also like CTMH white cardstock for when I'm using my copics.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.