Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW 8/27/12 New fangled toys….ahem, keep it clean

This topic contains 60 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 62 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

LOL  Seriously.  I got a new play thing in the mail today *cough*, scrapbook related, and I was wondering if you have purchased any new tools lately?

The one I got is from Inkadinkado and it is a stamping tool  It comes with stamps too and you can buy additional sets of stamps.  Essentially, you put the stamp in the circular tool and it allows you to make perfectly, circlular stamped patters around things.  Really fun and I can't wait to rip into it this weekend.

Sounds cool!!!

I don't really buy scrap toys too much, I am always disappointed.

Snagg1
        Send PM

I bought a purple cow trimmer today at Costco I hope it works well I always wanted a guillotine trimmer!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Nope, nothing new here! I really don't know what I want?!?!?

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

LisaV let us know how you like it..it sounds interesting.

No new tools for me either

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Well, I WANT the Cameo. That is it. I can't even remember the last tool I bought.
              Lisa, I did see those tools, though, and I am curious about them. Let us know how you like it. I can't wait to see what you make with it! 🙂

I saw an online demo about those stamps Lisa. They look cool…let us know how you like them. I can't remember the last tool I bought….oh yeah I do…it was a brayer and a stamp positioner. I haven't used them yet so I don't know how I like them yet.

I bought some stamps and matching dies from Heartfelt Creations about a month ago. Does that count?

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

NOPE…….none here……am needing some new dies though……time to go shopping I think!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I bought a new cricut cartridge a couple weeks ago. lol.

Frank I had that cutter. After a couple years it broke. I was cutting chipboard with it…..maybe thats why!! hehe!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I haven't bought any new tools lately. I would like a guillotine trimmer as I find my other one always seems to make my cuts a little off all the time.

Nope, no new tools here accept that I just got the July project kit (the Martha Stewart clay stuff) and OMG…. I'm in love with it. My white clay is almost gone. lol

I love that clay too!! I really need to spend some time playing in my room.

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Ditto with the clay, love the stuff!!!!!

As for tools, come to think of it, I haven't seen a gadget that I've craved for a long time.
                    Now there are stamps and templates out there that I'd love to own (these are tools, right?) and I want to get rid of my Cricut, but that doesn't answer your question.

Looks like most of us are spending our money on paper, flowers, inks and goop…

Yeah, I buy inks and sprays and goop often, paper…mostly from here! But tools…hardly ever! I was so disappointed in my last two tools, Cricut and Epic, that i feel a little bued by tools that are hyped up but under perform!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 62 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.