This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM
      Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I was just sitting here, listening to the news, and remembering the shock and horror of that day. Here in Canada, we remember with you!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

I pray for peace everyday. I just don't understand war and fighting…

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I've thought alot about this recently with all the ISIS problems going on and my little brother just enlisted last month – so I just pray harder.

This will never be gone from my memory. I can still remember like it was yesterday; where I was and the fear that day. May those that lost loved ones be lifted up – even in their sorrow

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

That was such a terrible day, I can't believe it was 13 years ago already. Prayers for all those who lost loved ones.

Snagg1
                Send PM

It was a surreal day. It's my home, I called my dad in a panic. He said the dust was settling all over Brooklyn. My brother was a cop at the time in the city. My father in law was on one of the construction crews that helped build the towers and knew they were going to come down. As an NYPD'er retired or not my hubs just wanted to go home and help.

I'm totally with you Barbara.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.