Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW 9/02/2013 – how much time do you spend crafting?

This topic contains 24 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NanciOgilvie 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Do you scrap/craft daily, weekly, or monthly?

I typically spend one evening and one weekend day/afteoon each week creating… so on average 8 hours per week. My scrappy online time is about equivalent to that too. Wow – that's like a part-time job, LOL!

I try to scrap at least once a week, but this summer it's been more like once a month! 🙁 I am looking forward to getting back in the swing of things! I do check out scrapbook sites daily, if I am home.

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I used to be a scrapping maniac, scrapping every day!! Mainly because it took so long to do a layout and I was always on a deadline. After a couple years not scrapping, I am even slower!! Ever since I got this kit I have been balls to the wall with it!! Trying to get myself back into a routine. Well, I have been off work ever since I got it too, so that helped me be able to dive in and not come up for air!! But alas, I go back to work this Saturday, so we will see how much time I really devote!

I typically spend some time every evening in my craft space. Whether I actually craft or not is another story! And most weekends I spend a few hours puttering around. It really just depends on what happens any given week.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

It depends. I got to a monthly crop with friends and I try to do something at least once a week at home. Sometimes I get to scrap the weekend at home as well. This summer has been extra busy so my scrappy time has been limited.

Oh gosh, I just wish I had so much more time. When my kit arrives: I'm scrapping almost everyday (for reveal) then after reveal I try to sneak into my room every other day.
        Since I've been working, I have way less time to comit myself, and the little time that I have I need to scrap, but that takes away from the time I have on the forum, so yeah… working sucks!!!!

I craft at least 2 days a week. My average crafting time is about 12 hours (weekly). I craft mostly in the moing and afteoon, before I pick David up from the bus stop. I spend at least 2 hours, daily, on line looking for inspiration.

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

It varies for me, but I'd say I consistently spend at least three nights a week in my scrap loft. With dh back in school, he's busy nearly every night with his classes and thesis, so I'm on my own most nights now. 🙂

Snagg1
            Send PM

I am lucky enough to be retired so I am out in my art shack nearly every day for at least a couple of hours.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

I would love to be able to scrap every day 🙂 Unfortunately, because I have to work, I am only able to scrap about once (sometimes twice) a week. Now, if only I could win the lottery 🙂

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Wouldn't that be grand, Lisa? Even staying at home, with little ones, crafting is always limited. The hard part is that I always have the best ideas for projects during the day. That's why I have a notebook in the kitchen so I jot the ideas down before I forget!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

good idea Rae.

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

I can scrap whenever I want! It is a wonderful feeling…sometimes I stay in my PJ's till noon scrapping away or working on some type of hobby. I am enjoying it while I can…I know it won't last forever. In the past I devoted my time to family who were sick and needed my help…This time, right now… is my time and I am so happy I found Swirlydoos.

Snagg1
                      Send PM

Yay Barbara!!

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Since I'm retired and no kids at home anymore, I'm lucky I can be in my craft room every day & evening but I'm not scrapping all that time. I have a little TV in my craft room so I usually have it on in the evening and watch/listen to the shows I like while I'm on the computer or scrapping.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.