Home Forums Tutorials, Tips, Tricks and Techniques Technique & Project Kits A Different Grungepaper Rose……video tutorial!!

This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

The focal point of my ATC….is the Grungepaper Rose…

livethelife.jpg

and here is how it's made!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nrhTkECq8w?hd=0&color1=&color2=&cc_load_policy=0

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Beautiful, Lynne! I have been hoarding some grungepaper. I will definitely give these a try! Thanks!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Thanks, Lynne. Will have to give this a try.

I've been hoarding some grunge paper too, and I really didn't know what to do with it….Now, I do! Thanks, Lynne!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Very pretty rose. I've never used grunge paper before, I'll haven to try and pick some up from somewhere.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Steph, you've never used grunge? You gotta try it; I promise that you'll love it!!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I don't think our LSS carries it, I'll have to find it online I guess.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

I love these – great tutorial Lynne. I've made them before, but didn't stick them onto a piece of card and they just kept pinging undone!

Steph – I can't believe you haven't been using grungepaper! I use it all the time for leaves, flowers, tags, in fact anything I want to bend. You will LOVE it!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Well I found grunge paper online from Simon Says for $5.99 for a pack of 6 12×6 sheets. I also found a whole lot of other goodies there that I can't find at our LSS and they only charge a flat rate of $5.99 for shipping to Canada. If you order I think $75 worth of goods the shipping is free. Super good pricing they have on goods and shipping. I can't believe how much Scrapbook.com would charge for shipping one small item compared to these guys!

Snagg1
                    Send PM

Awesome tutorial. I have some I have been hoarding too. Now just have to dig it up. Steph try Joann.com they have free shipping offers all the time.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.