Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff A Far More Serious Note

This topic contains 17 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NanciOgilvie 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I was appalled when I tued on my computer this moing and saw the headline about the mass shootings in CO.
      My heart goes out to all of the victims, their families and their friends…..

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

So sad.

Terrible! So heartbreaking.

I have all the victims and their families in my prayers!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Praying for everyone!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I was horrified by this as well, especially since it's in Krissy's home town. Praying for all of those affected and that none of Krissy's family or friends were there.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

It is so sad. The local news are interviewing people who were in the theatre. It just tears me up. So awful. And the suspect has his apartment rigged to explode, so even more people could be injured by this troubled soul.

It's horrible!! I couldn't believe it when I read it. Heartwrenching and sad.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

It's so heart wrenching!! Makes you want to lock yourself in your safe and sound home.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Ang, there is more good in the world than there is evil. The bad stuff just more publicized. Kindness and good deeds are everywhere, we just have to remember to look for and recognize them, rather than expect them. 🙂

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Very true, Rae!!! 🙂

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Rae, so well said!!!

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

That is so terrible and so far they have no idea what his motive was – other than being a lunatic. I feel so bad for all the families of these victims, so sad.

Snagg1
                          Send PM

Sad indeed. My son and DH were suppose to go to a midnight show near our home. But DH was too tired. It could of happened anywhere. So scray.

Colorado has had it share of bad news lately….with the forest fires and now this! What a terrible thing to have happen. Glad that Krissy is alright. I thought of her when I heard the story this moing.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.