Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff A Ginormous Job!

This topic contains 18 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I decided to stop ignoring the closets and shelves and 1/4 of a basement overflowing with scrapbook goodies. It is time for me to jump in there and organize the Swirlydoos product storage. We have probably a couple hundred POUNDS of scrappy stuff just sitting there without a home, not listed in the store and not slated for an upcoming kit. Soooooooooo, with the (help?) of my dd Ashli we are digging in and figuring what goes into the store and what's going into spotlight kits that we WILL be creating from this stash! LOL

I feel like tossing half of it out in the yard and having a yard sale!

K – off to the Container Store!

Good Luck !!! Take before and after pics!!!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Ohhhh. how I would LOVE to dig into your basement!!!! ;D

can't wait to see what shows up in the store 🙂

OMG It's gonna feel like Christmas!!! I can't wait!!!! Miracle grow for the money tree, anyone???….

It's okay if you wanna put some of it in my kit box. I won't tell anyone!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Oh, Krissy, best of luck to you and your little elf!!!!!
          I can't do a kitchen cupboard without ADD creeping in!!!!

ditto!

It's okay if you wanna put some of it in my kit box. I won't tell anyone!

lol!

Goodie bags!! LOL

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

I've seen her basement, and even asked her to go through it!! At the time we didn't have the time, but I would LOVE to sift through all the goodies down there!!! BTW, I'm with Lisa…a little extra in my box would be our little secret!!! lol!!!!

I have seen her basement as well..I wanna live there…Throw me a bone every once in a while for nourishment…I would be happy….

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

FINALLY…. Oh my gosh. FINALLY finished! I have gotten a BUNCH of stuff organized and have a TON of stuff that needs to get into the store. I also managed to build 3 kits (totally loaded) from the stash. They are all the same exact kit – using the Graphic 45 Le Romantique papers and bunches of pretty sparklies to go with them =o)

Hope to get those posted in the store tomorrow? Have to get photos of them first.

They will each go for $54.00 which is 25% off retail!

Snagg1
                Send PM

Ditto!

That's AWESOME Krissy!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.