Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Introduce Yourself! A great big HELLO from Canada

This topic contains 12 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Hi! I'm fairly new to the Swirlydoos Forum. I have been admiring their kits for a while and visiting their blog, but i just recently joined and registered. I might not have as much time as i'd like to participate fully in this community, but i am surely looking forward to getting to know new people who share the same love as i do for scrapbooking and papercrafts. 🙂

Hello and Welcome!! I'm new too!!! Let me tell ya this group of peeps is down right awesome! I'm glad I joined and I haven't even recieved my first kit yet LOL!!

Welcome to Swirlydoos!!! 🙂

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

welcome to Swirly 🙂

Snagg1
          Send PM

So glad to have you! Welcome~

Me, too Nic and Tammy! This is one of my favorite places 🙂

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Welcome! I'm new too! I received my first kit in April and just received my CNS yesterday that the May kit is on the way. Krissy does such a great job putting everything together – it's like Christmas every month waiting for 5:00pm when I can rush home from work and tear into the package.

Welcome!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Welcome, very happy to have you join us whenever you can.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Welcome to Swirlyville!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Welcome to Swirlydoos!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Nicole, welcome to Swirlydoos!!!! So glad that you've joined up!!!!

Welcome! Just wait until you get your hands on the swirly goodness!

Welcome to Swirlyville!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.