Home Forums Scrap Chat Contests A Guessing Game!

This topic contains 97 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 7 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 99 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Be here TODAY at 3:00 pm to play a little guessing game! Nothing too hard, lol!! Do you watch The Price Is Right?

Here's what you can win:

the brand new summer CHA Olivia papers and cut outs from Bo Bunny!

************WOO HOO****************

I will be here at 3:00 pm PST to get this show on the road!!!

[img:width=600&height=777]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1280229037_66_FT0_oliviacollection_.png[/img]

Snagg1
        Send PM

Weeee-haaaaa! Imma lookin forward to it!

LOL cool!!

I'll be here! My granddaughter's name is Olivia! Maybe that will bring me luck!

That's 6:00 pm for us easteners….right?????

What about daylight saving time that screws things up too!!!!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

be here at 6 Kathi!!! lol!!!

I googled it!!!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Wow, you guys!! Lisa and Irene have you running all over the place and using your computer skilz for their contests!!! Could take days!!

Mine is soooo much easier!! And we will know the winner almost immediately! Because I have NO computer skilz, my little contest requires you to use your brain… not that I have a lot in that dept. either!! lol!! Can you say mathematics???

use our brain!amazed

ohhhh mathematics? drats – that bumps me out right away. I have NO math skills.

But I'll give it a try

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Wow, you guys!! Lisa and Irene have you running all over the place and using your computer skilz for their contests!!! Could take days!!

Mine is soooo much easier!! And we will know the winner almost immediately! Because I have NO computer skilz, my little contest requires you to use your brain… not that I have a lot in that dept. either!! lol!! Can you say mathematics???

LMAO!!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Mathmatics…..shoot, I better have a calculator along side!!!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Sounds like I have a chance even if I post 7 hours late, LOL!!!!!!
                Come on, guys, how hard can it be????

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I don't think I will be home at three but I will take my iPad with me so hopefully I will be able to come

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

I don't think I will be home at three but I will take my iPad with me so hopefully I will be able to come

;D

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 99 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.