Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Introduce Yourself! A Happy Hello From Colorado Springs

This topic contains 11 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Hi! My name is Aimee and I am so excited to have found this wonderful Kit Club and amazing Website. All I can say is Wow! My friends and I happened upon the Swirlydoos Booth at the Scrapbook Expo in Denver a couple of weeks ago. We all collectively gasped at the sight of it! We signed up on the spot, and today I received my first kit in the mail. Guess what I will be doing this weekend?

I'm a mom of 3 teen boys, 3 little boy doggies and of course wife to my best friend and high school sweetheart James. Love them all like crazy, but admit the amount of testosterone in this house is a bit much sometimes! Art joualing, altered art and scrapbooking are my therapy.

I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you!

Hi Aimee!
      I'm a newbie too & I am also outnumbered with boys in my home and I also went to the Denver Expo- wasn't the booth just amazing! You will find that these Savages are the best ever, so kind and so helpful! I hope you find this to be as awesome as I have already! Welcome!

So glad to have you here Aimee!!!! And you too Lisilulu! YOu ladies are going to love it here, and everyone is so very welcoming and kind! lots of inspiration too 🙂

Hi Aimee, Welcome to Swirlydoos!!!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Aimee, welcome to Swirlydoos!!!!!
        Well, you've seen the amazing DT projects in person and now you have a kit to pet and play with, so I don't have to tell you how much you're going to love the amazing pretties that Krissy assembles for us.
        I do want to invite you to visit the Forums often: the tutorials, challenges, and the Savages themselves are awesome!!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

welcome Aimee. You will find the savages friendly , warm and helpful. You will also find out that we are great enablers so watch your wallet….he he

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Welcome, Aimee! Looking forward to getting to know you and seeing your projects!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Hi Aimee! So glad you've joined us. I'm jealous that you got to see the booth! 🙂 I would have loved to be there and see everything in real life!! Be sure and post your projects … we love seeing each other's work …. and the challenges are sooooo much fun!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Hi Aimee, welcome to the gang!

Welcome to Swirlydoos, Aimee! It is a wonderful place! I agree that the Swirlydoos booth at the Expo was Amazing!!!

Welcome Aimee!! Glad you stumbled upon the booth. Kick your shoes off and get your scrapping on!! You will love it here!!!

1558455k3nu1c4wwj.gif

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

HI Ammie!! Welcome to Swirlydoos!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
                    Send PM

Hi Aimee! Welcome!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.