Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff A Hello to my old Swirly friends ….

This topic contains 12 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

HI lovelies … I have been recently chatting with Kathi over at sb.com and asking about you all, so I thought I'd pop in. I had to reset my password it's been a while for sure. I've thought of you all often. I've been away from the forums and scrapping for a few years now. Life just happened right smack at the start of my second design year with Dusty Attic 2012 and it kept spiraling … one disappointing thing after another. But I've been doing good for awhile and thought I'd just start organizing some of my DA ๐Ÿ™‚ and then started seeing all my beautiful little pretty things crying for some loving attention. I really have not done to much creating, made some vintage Alice and Wonderland tags my daughter wanted for a party theme and altered a cereal box for a book report Cassie had for school awhile back and that's about it. My stuff is still kinda all over the place, but I'm working on a couple mixed media canvases for Cassie's room right now. I truly have been missing out on that action, having tons of fun playing with that!

So … HOW ARE YOU ALL DOING ?? What you got going on? xo

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Hi Tina, I've just been at Swirlydoos for a few years but just wanted to say welcome back!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Hi Tina….good to hear from you…miss u…glad your doing ok..looking forward to seeing your stuff again…

Hi, Tina! It is good to see you here! I really miss seeing your lovely LO's!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

you'll have to come to camp again!!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

It's good to see you back on the forums..please don't be a stranger..hugs!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Hi Tina, welcome back. Hope to see more of you.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Tina, it's so very good to see you!!!!
                I do hope that now that you've uncovered your stuff, you'll be back to creating with a vengeance and inspiring us all!!!!

I am sorry to hear that you've been going through some rough patches and I'm hoping real hard that you have good times ahead!!!

Not much new with me – except that I've tripled the number of grandchildren. Bill & Carla had twin boys in September 2013, making Sophia one very bossy big sister!!!

Please, sweetie, keep in touch. And I'd love to see those canvases when you're done!!!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

OMG!! Tina!!! I've missed you soooo much!!! I was just on your blog the other day…missing you!! I'm glad things are better for you! I can't wait to see your awesome creations again!!!! HUGS!!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

HI Tina = ) Iยดm sort of a newbe here. Welcome back!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Hey Tina, welcome back.

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Hi Tina, nice to see you! Hope you find some scrapping time!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Hey Tina!! ;D ;D

I know what it is like to have life run ya up and take a break from scrapping, I just got back to it myself recently! ๐Ÿ™‚

Welcome back!!

Tina! I've thought of you often. Wondered what you'd been up to. Sure have missed your gorgeous work.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.