Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges A little bending of the Round Robin rules this week

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I'm going to be staying at my son's house in PA this weekend and will be leaving late moingish on Friday. If anyone wants to post this weeks entry on Thursday, please feel free to do so!!!!!

hmmmmm ok. Thanks Peg. I just have to take some photos. Does that mean we should be seeing some granddaughter photos and LO's soon??????? 🙂

Snagg1
        Send PM

You're such a rebel Peg!! Love it ;D

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I'll probably post mine early, Friday is going to be kinda busy for me. Thanks Peggy!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I will post mine on Thursday if the gallery and forum are back up!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

hmmmmm ok. Thanks Peg. I just have to take some photos. Does that mean we should be seeing some granddaughter photos and LO's soon??????? 🙂

Of course, I'll be taking photos!!!! I actually have a GD page in the works, I'm just hoping to find the time to get it done before the 30th. Right now, I'm working on cards; I have my first semi-done.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.