Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff A little bit of a beotchy post

This topic contains 55 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 57 total)
  • Author

I am feeling down sistas.

I had to stop getting kits for a bit and I am bummed about that, but now I see a DT call…which I prob wouldn't get a spot anyway….but now that I am otherwisely DT obligated….I cannot even enter…and it would let me get kits again…..

I guess I am feeling like not a part of the group anymore and I am sad about it. 🙁 I know it isn't just about getting the kits and all, but, eh, I don't even know what I am saying!

(((( Hugs Manda!)))) you don't need to get kits to gab with us! You are a key member of this group. Stop being a stranger. We miss your wit and naughtiness!

There will be another call in 6 months! Go for it then! Focus on the team you are on and put out your best work with them! Then when the next call comes up you'll be in a better place.

Well, that is how I should look at it!! :p That is how I usually look at problems, with a bright outlook, but I can't!! I am too sad about it. 🙁

MANDA..You are a special part of an elite group. You are an Original Swirly Girl!!! That means something. So you cant gets kits for a while…You are still a part of us…That will never change. The being a part of us, part. As far as the kits?? You will get them again I am sure. Now stop talking crazy $hit… As far as being part of another design team, yea, it is a kit company, and that would be a conflict of interest for Swirlydoos, but you do such great work for Melinda!! Keep it up!!! Stay with us. You are family!! Always!! Sorry you are feeling out of the loop, please dont!! We love you. I love you!!
    Silly Swirly Girlie!!

We love you Manda.don't ever forget that. So you can't get the kits for awhile that will change. WE NEED YOU!!!!!

Okay, now I KNOW I am over emotional cause I am crying!! WTH??!!!

Thanks guys. 🙂

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

{{{{{MANDA}}}}}
      Sweetie, so very seriously, Swirlys would be missing a huge bit of its signature Savagery without you!!!!! Your posts are part of what has made us what we are!!!!
      Hard times will be over, & Lisa's right, there will be another DT call in 6 months and in the meantime, yep, we NEED you here!!!!
      More {{{{{MANDA}}}}}

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Manda!!!! Regardless if you are getting the kits or not you are STILL our Swirly Sister!!!! WE love chatting with you and you are a big part of this group!!! Love ya!!! Feel better K!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Okay, now I KNOW I am over emotional cause I am crying!! WTH??!!!

Thanks guys. 🙂

Goodness Gracious..Some people are so emotional!!!
        {{{{{{{{{{{{{smooch}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Manda, pm me your addy and I will send you a sympathy package!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Manda, we love you! You will always be a huge part of this group. You are an awesome person, and an awesome scrapper! I have no doubt that at some point you will be on the Swirly DT!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Manda, we love you! You will always be a huge part of this group. You are an awesome person, and an awesome scrapper! I have no doubt that at some point you will be on the Swirly DT!

DITTO!
            ;D

Thank you all so much.

I guess that I need to BUCK UP!! LOL I almost started CRYING AGAIN!! Sheesh!! One would think I have had enough crying lately!

Snagg1
              Send PM

Oh sweetie!!!! I am a rabid fan of your work and absolutely love your humor and conversation. Please, please don't let a kit stop you from sharing your lovely self with us. OMGoodness, that would make all of cry!!! You are such an inspiration for me. I stalk your pages for inspiration all the time and so enjoy reading your posts. When I first came here I was so stoked to see your name. Once a Swirly Girl, always a Swirly Girl!!

Big hug girlie….passing a tissue.

LOL!!

Thanks guys!!

*takes tissue*

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 57 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.