Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff A little Irish Step Dancing Happy St Patricks Day (a day late)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

I love Riverdance!!!!!

lol
    me too.

That Riverdance guy was on The View yesterday. He's hot! He's got an injury and won't be dancing for awhile. They've got a 3-D movie coming out April 1. I wanna see it!!

OMG!! How cool is that?? I could never be a River Dancer….my boobs would fly up and give me two black eyes and a concusion!!!!

hehe
    [img:width=60&height=44]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1300469875_49_FT78801_rolling_on_the_floor_laughting.gif[/img]

Is that how you spell concusion??? I think not! Oh, well….you get the picture! (and it ain't too pretty!)

hehe
    [img:width=60&height=44]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1300469875_49_FT78801_rolling_on_the_floor_laughting.gif[/img]

I wish I had that problem

Too cool! Happy St. Paddy's Day (a day late)

Typically on St. Patrick's day I go by my Irish name: Patty O'Fuiture!

OOPS! Forgot we had a man around. Instead of Swirly Girly….you should be Scrap Daddy.

OOPS! Forgot we had a man around. Instead of Swirly Girly….you should be Scrap Daddy.

LOL – I am used to being the only dude in these conversations…. sometimes I have to plug my ears!!

You don't want to do that Phil..you don't know what you might lea…hehehe

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

hehe

[quote]

LOL – I am used to being the only dude in these conversations…. sometimes I have to plug my ears!!
      [/quote]

You might even have to close your eyes when things get a little testy…like when some A@@hole ruined our Site. Those were some bad days!!!

[quote]
      [quote]

[/quote]

You might even have to close your eyes when things get a little testy…like when some A@@hole ruined our Site. Those were some bad days!!!
      [/quote]

Story? whats the scoop with that?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.