Home Forums Scrap Chat Product Reviews A product new to me

This topic contains 20 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 7 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I purchased a product that is new to me it is call liquid applique made by marvy. It comes in a tube with a tip….kinda works like liquid pearls (without the shimmer). It works really well to make your own dots for all the swirls with no peaks at the top. It is very inexpensive and comes in lots of colors. I purchased a couple colors at my lss but found them on ebay also. Has anyone else used them yet.

Sounds fabulous. Did you buy them at your lss or on line?

I have used it. I's fun, adds some texture and is really easy to use. Found mine through a Close to My Heart consultant. While it's not swirlydoos here's an example:

The clouds are outlined in liquid applique.
      [img:width=600&height=586]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1284030620_29_FT33788_first_bloom_.jpg[/img]

Pretty LO!!

Might have to look into this stuff!!!

Very pretty LO Tricia..I used the liguid embossing to make some beaded flourish..works great, takes a lil longer to dry then pearls or stickles, but I like the look.

I bought a few packages of liquid embossing a few weeks back from Michaels. Clearanced to $1.99 a pack of 2 each. Not thrilled.

Ended taking them back. Like Mariellen said, took too long to dry and compared to my liquid pearls, I was happier with them.

BUT a good alteative if you do not have LP.

I'd be very curious to see what the Marvy product is. Sounds interesting.

tfs. great lo btw!

hmmm, I cannot see the LO. drats!

i'm always looking for something that does this without leaving the peaks. I'll have to try this, TFS!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

What a pretty layout!!!!!

I have soooooooo many bottles and jars of inks and such….

I just might !amazed pass on this one.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Shell that is really what I love about it…..no peaks and really easy to get the dots the same size. It drys pretty faster….much faster than it says on the tube……..I think I paid $2.95 for the tubes that I got on ebay.

I have found that if you take your heat gun and wave it back and forth over your liquid pearls it helps to flatten out the peaks. But again, not a perfect product. I have a bunch of bottles of it too and would like to find something better.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

i'm always looking for something that does this without leaving the peaks. I'll have to try this, TFS!

Me too! Where can you buy it??

amazon and jo'anns.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.