Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff A Zutter Virgin No Mo~

This topic contains 29 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

wellllllll, maybe I still am because I have only held it in my hand and haven't actually used it yet. Does that count? LOL

I broke down and finally bought one. It was delivered today along with Donna Salazar's Antiquity line of paper (OMG).

Any tips and tricks for the Zutter I shuld know about, besides cleaning out the trap every once in a while?

Just play with it! You are going to love it! It seems like you get a rougher distressing going one direction that you do going the other. I also sort of bounce the paper up and down as I'm running it through! Love my Zutter distresser!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Yay, Lisa! You're gonna love it!

Just play with it! You are going to love it! It seems like you get a rougher distressing going one direction that you do going the other. I also sort of bounce the paper up and down as I'm running it through! Love my Zutter distresser!

Ditto!!!!!

You are all crazy.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

We just got them back in stock here too! =o)

Snagg1
            Send PM

Take your scraps and play. Remember if youmove it left to right you get a light distress, r-l heavier distress. ALso play with either holding it or with it on the table. I love mine, but beware the thing is loud!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

its stinking loud I can tell ya that…my dogs all go WTF and go outside lol

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I think it's a right handed tool too but since you are ambidexterous , you should be ok. i have occasional issues but nothing insurmountable. I usually run the paper through both directions.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I love my ZUTTER!!! I just picked up the Zutter coer Rounder at Tuesday Moing. Love it too!! Goes through Acrylic like a charm!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Oooh I think I'll go see if my Tuesday Moing has those!

I guess I am a little deaf, yeah its loud but not that loud to me, like its not any nosier than the music blaring from my speakers, LOL!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
                    Send PM

We just got them back in stock here too! =o)

I checked the store first because I remember you mentioning that you were getting them in, but I couldn't find them 🙁

I bought one here at the store last month..and no kidding, is that sucker loud! It actually gives me the eebie jeebie's..it's so loud! Sounds like a dentist drill to me..LOL And my poor dog..he's a big beastly 95lb animal and he cowars away from it! LMAO! (I can picture myself running after my dog with it..when he misbehave's, just to scare him!). hahaha!
                    Anyways..I love it! I've used it with every single LO so far!

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

I love my ZUTTER!!! I just picked up the Zutter coer Rounder at Tuesday Moing. Love it too!! Goes through Acrylic like a charm!!

I have one of those too- it's FAB!

Snagg1
                        Send PM

Looks like I will have to wa my kitties and my dog before I use it!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.