Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photoshop Actions for Photoshop

This topic contains 34 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author

I use a lot of actions with Photoshop. They are the quick way to edit without going through a million steps. I love my MCP actions. Take a quick look at 3 simple tutorials using these actions. Some of the actions are free on their site. You should download the free ones to start.

http://www.mcpactions.com/blog/category/photo-makeovers/

Then check out the video in this link.
    http://www.mcpactions.com/blog/category/tips-tutorials/page/2/

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

THanks Lisa!!!!

TFS Lisa!!!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Lisa, thanks so much!!!!!!! I really need to put aside some time to lea this spawn of Satan.

These videos are awesome in teaching you how to use actions with Photoshop..This one shows you how to load them and use them..Invaluable!!

http://www.mcpactions.com/ps-actions-video-tutorials

Peggy u r 2 2 funny with the spawn of satan thing….but you're right.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Thanks Lisa!!!

Peggy, where do you come up with this stuff…spawn of satan….toooooo funny…lmao!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Thanks Lisa, maybe seeing it will help….LOL

I really wish I had time to do these tutorials myself, but they would be time consuming, so I will link the very helpful ones I find.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Lisa… do these actions work with CS5?

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I am going to have to start figuring out why my actions do not work .

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Lisa, thanks so much!!!!!!! I really need to put aside some time to lea this spawn of Satan.

LOL

I love actions since you introduced me to them Lisa! They are so easy to use and fast for special effects! TFS

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I SOOO have to spend some time leaing actions!!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I just bought a package from them yesterday. Now today I am going to check out some of their tutorials.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.