This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I am new to Swirlydoos and Im trying to find the add on kits and I dont know how to get to them Please help.

Snagg1
        Send PM

Hi Debbie!!

Are you a subscriber? If so, there is a members only forum that should be visible to you down near the bottom of the forum listings.

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Hi Lisa, Yes I am a new subscriber as of last week. I think Ive registered everywhere with my activation email, but I dont see anything that shows add ons. It says I am signed in. Is there somewhere else I need to register for the forum? Thanks, Debbie

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Debbie, on the forum at the bottom there is a section that says subscribers only. In that section you will see an area that says kit talk. That is where you will find the add ons.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

When I first became a member, I couldn't see the subscriber's private forum either. I emailed Krissy and she did something on her end that allowed me to see it. If you're still not able to see it down at the bottom, send her an email and let her know.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Welcome to Swirlydoos, Debbie!! I would say send Krissy an email about the private forum and with what add-ons you would like. The savages around here go crazy on Add-on Day…lol!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Whom ever are you talking about??????
                  [img:width=35&height=20]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1350416231_41_FT179496_whistleing.gif[/img]

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Whom ever are you talking about??????
                    [img:width=35&height=20]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1350416231_41_FT179496_whistleing.gif[/img]

Yeah, Ang, I don't know WHAT you could possibly mean!!!!!
                    [img:width=42&height=23]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1350432385_36_FT179496_angel.gif[/img]

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Thanks so much for all the replies and suggestions. I can see kit talk but all it shows is a post from march 2012 for camp swirlydoos. I sent Krissy an email. Thanks again, Debbie

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

Debbie, that's a whole other section.
                        Sounds like you have member access, not subscriber which you should be if you're getting the kits.
                        Like Ang said, you may want to shoot Krissy an email about this. She's doing about a dozen things at once right now, but she will get back to you.
                        And don't listen to Ang about savages. We're the sweetest bunch of ladies that can ever be found. ;D

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

We're savages in a good way :P ;D

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                          Swirly Scrapper
                            Send PM

Of course we are. :p ;D :p ;D

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.