Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Addicted…..

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

OH MY!!! I also got the first 2 seasons of Dexter on DVD….
      and that's all the dh and I have been doing the last 2 days…..
      we've been up until 2am the last couple of nights…..

WOW!!!!

Anyone else LOVE this show?

Where have you been? I been talking about Dexter for months!!!! Yes I love the show and Michael C Hall!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Where have you been? I been talking about Dexter for months!!!! Yes I love the show and Michael C Hall!

Really, Meg! LOL! Dexter is awesome. We just finished downloaded the rest of the episodes from this last season to start watching tonight.

Sad news: Michael C Hall and his wife Jennifer Carpenter (Debra on the show) are getting a divorce.

Hey….I LOVE Dexter!

Ohhhh yeah baby. Dex is great. We are all caught up with Dex (heavy sigh) and now have to wait a full year for the current season to come out on DVD. I just have to keep myself from going on line and spoilin the season ending.

Did you know that Dex (Michael C Hall) and his wife jennifer (Debra, his sister on the show) just filed for divorce? So very sad and unfortunate.

I'm slipping….I've tried to get into Dex, but I just haven't???? What's wrong with me???? I do love Weeds tho….and Dr. Drew….I need help!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I even worse off than you, Debbie, totally clueless, who is Dexter? I am so not cool anymore! LOL, part of the aging process I guess.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I just got all the seasons for Dex…my daughter said just make it through the first one and you will be addicted

I was addicted but now I'm behind. Need to catch up. I wait for it on the watch it instantly on your computer from Netflix.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Yes, I knew about Dex, and have been wanting to see it for months….. but really didn't expect to get SOOOO caught up in it……

We are looking into netflix now….. because WOWOWOWOWW….. this show is just so, so, so…..

currently we are about half way through season 2…..

And Dexter and his sister were married IRL? Okay, that is so weird…..

How many seasons are out on DVD? I've seen up to the 4th? is there more???

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

I started Dex, but then got busy and sent the disc back to Netflix mostly unused. Maybe next spring….

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.