Home Forums Scrap Chat CHA – New Product Releases Advantus Vintage Glitter

This topic contains 33 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

NEW-advantus-vintage-sparkle-glitter-d.jpg

it comes in a lot of colors, and there are cute mixing and sifting spoons.

I feel like I need this!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Me too.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

laughed my butt off at your comments Rae. So matter of fact I think I need this

And the spoons are so incredibly pointless…but because they are so da cute…got to have 'em!! lol

I adore that light green/blue that's right next to the gold. I would love to see this in use.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Lots of pretty blues!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

I think there are 25 colors. I saw them at sb.com. WHY, WHY, WHY do the bottles have to be so cute. I want them on a shelf just to admire them. (I am so lame.)

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Ditto!!

Snagg1
                Send PM

haha–you guys are cracking me up! Those little spoons are much cuter than the cut off straw I currently use for pouring my glitter! Is this stuff chunky like glitter glass?

These are awfully cute!!!

oh, they look so cute!!!! Have anyone tried these glitters already? Love those darling spoons!!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

OMG!! I want them!!!! So cute!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

LOL

Do we only want them for cuteness? I have plenty of Art Glitter and other assorted glitters. I don't use those as much as I should!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

LOL

Do we only want them for cuteness? I have plenty of Art Glitter and other assorted glitters. I don't use those as much as I should!

I know! 🙁 But, it is tinsel glitter. I don't have any of that.

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

what is tinsel glitter?????

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

it looks like tiny stars. It's kind of spiky.

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

Rae you crack me up – but I must say I love those little spoons!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.