Home Forums Scrap Chat Pub Calls – Toots Almost a toot??

This topic contains 25 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NanciOgilvie 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Heartfelt creations you know those gorgeous leaf and flower stamps that Lisa and so many of you are playing with now, well they just released the semi finalists for the DT on there blog and I made the first cut… me OMGosh I am so excited and honestly this is my first time trying out for these and OMGosh I can't wait to get my pack… Check out there blog Joelle Hancox that is ME!!! Yippee!!! Really excited and happy this moing!!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Congrats, I have my fingers crossed for you so you don't have to worry about that…limber yours up and create some magic.

Snagg1
        Send PM

Holy smokes!!! That is fabulous and beyond exciting!!!! What is the next step?

Wow Congrats! Their stamps rock!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Awesome Joelle!!!!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

The next step… they are going to stend me some product to work with and I have to create 2 projects for them and then they will pick 10 new DT's from those projects… It is so cool, did I mention that I am super duper excited!!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Very Cool!!! Good Luck!!!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Joelle, WTG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fingers and such crossed for you!!!!!!

Wishing you luck….congrats!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

holy I bet you are soooo excited, best of luck that is so awesome 🙂

O know, I just saw that this moing!!! WTG Joelle!!! I am so excited for you!!! I made an announcement on my blog as well!! Good Luck!! Being on that team has been a blast for me!!

Way to go! I am going to root for you all the way!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

WOW!! Congratulations and good luck sweetie! We're rooting for yoU!!!

thanks for the shout out on your blog Lisa! Means a lot to me that you linked my blog!!

Snagg1
                    Send PM

Good for you! I'm sure you'll create some beauties!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.