Home Forums Kit Talk Suggestions Alphas

This topic contains 23 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

I would love more Script type Alphas! I have a lot of chippy in the print type font. jus sayin… ;)

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Agreed! 🙂

that would be nice!!

Snagg1
        Send PM

I agree

i'd also like more of the tan coloured MM small alphas. I can get more of the black and white ones, but not the tan ones.

Snagg1
          Send PM

Ya know, I don't really use them.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

That's one thing that I seem to have plenty of. Or I dust off the Cricut. I've actually been leaving the title off some LO's…..

Anyway, some script would be nice for a change.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I love script….need more

Yes tiny alpha too!!! I use ALOT of the tiny alphas cuz that's usually how much space I leave for a title! ( a tiny one) hee hee
              I suppose I could cut my own on my Silhouette but that requires me to plug it in, size it, cut it out, etc.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I agree, more script alphas would be great.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

I can't find any script in the right size that doesn't fold all up on me when I try to use them, so I print out most of my scrip titles on transparancy paper. Works for me!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

i'd also like more of the tan coloured MM small alphas. I can get more of the black and white ones, but not the tan ones.

I hear that MM doesn't make the tan ones anymore, but I have found some tan ones made by Cosmo Cricket. HTH!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

So.. In an attempt to appease the savages I went looking for script alphas today. There really are NOT MANY available anymore! I found one that was sort of a cursive chipboard. I tried to order it – they're out. Discontinued. I contacted A/C for an updated Thicker's list (this is how we have to order them – off the warehouse list). Well, warehouse list is unavailable. Won't exist for a few more weeks.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'm working on it my dears but this one could take a little while!

Thanks Krissy! I like the sticker ones too. I just put extra glue on them to keep them down better but I have bought Websters and Basic Grey ones. They have a pretty font in different colors. I don't know if anyone else likes sticker type instead of chippy but just another suggestion!

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

Thanks Krissy! I like the sticker ones too. I just put extra glue on them to keep them down better but I have bought Websters and Basic Grey ones. They have a pretty font in different colors. I don't know if anyone else likes sticker type instead of chippy but just another suggestion!

I LOVE the Websters cursive alphas!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.