Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff American Horror Story: Coven

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Anyone else watching this? I am so in love with this show. I've loved every season! I finished watching the third episode last night. I can't wait to watch the rest. Damn, Jessica Lange is just an amazing actress.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I have been recording it. I'm waiting til the weekend to do a marathon. I still have second one on dvr as well.

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

I love the second one! It wasn't scary- just creepy and twisted.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Oh I've never heard of that one. I best go check this out on Netflex!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

You know, I had started watching the first season and I cannot remember why I stopped.
              Do you need to have seen prior seasons, or can you just jump right in?

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

No, you can watch each season separately- every season is completely unrelated to ones before. Definitely finish the first season though- it rules!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Okay, I'll put that on my list, thanks Rae

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

I was watching the first season and stopped because it just got a little too weird for me. (I know RIGHT?)

I did see some of the second season but it just didn't keep my interest.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.