Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff American Horror Story… Only Read if You are Caught Up- We're Talkin'!

This topic contains 112 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 114 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I love this new show! I watched it this moing, and I can't believe how awesome it is! I rarely find shows that I like, so it's cool when I stumble on something new and worth while to watch.

Snagg1
        Send PM

I did not see that. I will have to see if I can find the episode and check it out. 🙂

Snagg1
          Send PM

yeah I would watch it too. Sounds scary.

I haven't heard of it. What network is it on?

Oh!!! I love it!!!!!

It's on FX…

I LOVE Dylan McDermott!!!!

And weird to see Jessica Lange on a TV series…hhhmmm

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

And weird to see Jessica Lange on a TV series…hhhmmm

Yeah- she is a great actress, and she's really good on this show. It's a fun scary show. I got totally creeped out, which sucks because I'm sleeping alone for the next few nights!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Here's a preview for the show: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOugYXSfNow

Snagg1
                Send PM

OK, I watched the pilot and then just watched the 2nd show (love my dvr). Holy hot ass!! Dylan McDermott is F.I.N.E.

Sooooo not a show for kids because of all of the nudity. If Jessica Lange doesn't get an emmy or something for her acting in this I'll be shocked. I love her!!! I think this is going to be like Lost where the show unravels as it moves forward.

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Me too! (About the LOST aspect) I am going to watch the 2nd one tonight, I think. I am HOOKED! The acting is superb. I don't much care for Dylan McDermott, but I have to admit that he is droolworthy in this show.

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Dang, I had forgotten to look for it. Let's see if I can find it from the beginning, otherwise I'll probably have to wait for (hopefully) reruns.

Snagg1
                      Send PM

Who has been keeping up with this? I'm totally hooked. After having watched 4 of these I've finally gotten a feel for the ebb and flow of the episodes; one confuses the hell out of you and the next clears up some of the mystery and then adds more confusion. LOL

The black latex suit man…..that just creeps me out.

I need to watch this. I hope it's On Demand!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 114 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.