Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff An "old" friend…

This topic contains 21 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 7 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

… is coming over tomorrow for some scrapping.
      This is my friend Marianne from school… I think we met the last time for about 13-14 YEARS ago and now we found eachother again on Facebook.
      And she want´s to start scrapping and wanted to come over with her 13 year old daughter.
      Of course I said – Welcome!
      This will be so much fun!

Oh that is wonderful hope you have a great day

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Have fun! I always wish I had someone to scrap with.

Have fun!!!!

Hope you have a wonderful time!!!!

good times! Enjoy your old new friendship!

I just talked to my best friend in high school, and we graduated eons ago. We were in each other's weddings, but we lost contact years ago.

I haven't gotten to ask if she scraps yet???? We were like twins in HS. Isn't it great that time doesn't change true friendships…..it was just like catching up from being separated a week or two….

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

That is so awesome!!!!!!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Have a ton of fun!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
              Send PM

Have a great time!

That is awesome!! Have fun!!

Have a great time! And, get her hooked on scrappin' while you're at it!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

A reunion with an old friend and scrapping!!! Perfect day, enjoy!!!!

that souns like a complete ball. Not sure how much scrapping you'll get done with the fun, joyful catch-up chit chat but I am certain you'll have a grand time.

Have a great time!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.