Home Forums Tutorials, Tips, Tricks and Techniques Anatomy of a Layout Anatomy Of A Layout "Rendezvous"

This topic contains 15 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

A photo tutorial by: Paulien van den Bosch
    Using the September Collection Rendezvous

20114b.jpg

Take a black piece of cardstock, your script stamp and white pigment ink ( I used colorbox)
    and stamp all around the edges.

1-2.jpg

Take this sheet of paper ( Printery collection – Signature) distress and ink the edges.

2-2.jpg

Cut a little piece of PP, distress and ink only the top, and glue it behind the top slit.

3-2.jpg

Glue everything down to your stamped, black cardstock.

4-2.jpg

Take your package of the beautiful big flowers that came in the kit. (don't pay attention to my cut out, I used that clock earlier) Ink up the top, where the letters are, with archival or stazon.

5-2.jpg

Sand the top part and ink again with vintage photo. Distress the edges of the rest of the card.

6-2.jpg

cut a stripe of PP ( mine is Printery – Love Ledger) of 10.75 inch long and 1.75 inch wide.
    Distress and ink your edges.

7-2.jpg

cut a piece of PP (again I used Love Ledger) of 6.75 x 7.5 inch.

8-2.jpg

From this paper ( Printery – Pressman) I cut out the clock. Ink up the edges.

9-2.jpg

From the Printery – Monogram sheet I cut out these 2.

10-2.jpg

From the Printery – Negative sheet I cut out this butterfly.

11-2.jpg

From the Printery – Emperor sheet I cut out this beautiful oament.

12-2.jpg

I cut out these 2 strips from the Printery – Pressman and Page 4. Distress and ink the edges.

13-2.jpg

Cut, about 8 inch off, of your black trim. Cut it in half and again in half, Lenght wise!!!

14-2.jpg

Take your oament and butterfly and give them a few layers of clear Utee. Let it completely cool down and bend it
    carefully. It will crack and look like broken glass. Lisa V did a tutorial on this technique which you can watch right here: http://www.swirlydoos.com/sd_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?91740

15-2.jpg

Glue down your first piece of PP.

16-2.jpg

Glue your stripe like in the picture.

17-2.jpg

Glue your Prima card down as shown.

18-2.jpg

Glue down your stripes as shown.

19-2.jpg

Take your picture. Distress it heavy and ink the edges. Glue it as a pocket on your page.
    I attached the word Amsterdam to it with staples.

20-2.jpg

Take a joualing ticket, write your message and slice it behind your photo.

21-2.jpg

Start embellishing after your own liking. I raised my clock, by using a little piece of the box, the kit came in. I used the, cut in half – half trim, by folding it under my flowers. The orange flower was cream original, I colored it with distress ink. (Rusty Hinge)

22-2.jpg

The embellishments that came from the monogram sheet, are also raised by using the box.

23-2.jpg

Place the broken glass, embellies as in the picture. The butterfly at the bottom on your raised square, and the other one, right above your picture. Place your butterfly.

24-2.jpg

Cut some of the hemp string off and unraffle one end. Glue it down in a Swirly Swirl, using your hot glue gun. Be careful do NOT bu your fingers.

25pic.jpg

Place randomly some liquid pearls and apply some stickles. I used Platinum stickles. And here's your finished page.

20114b.jpg

I didn't put a title on it, cause this is a very symbolic page, but of course… you can!!!! lol

Here are some close up's:

IMG_4232pi.jpg

IMG_4233pi.jpg

Snagg1
      Send PM

Paulien! This is gorgeous!! Holy smokes. I love how you used the packaging.

Gorgeous page!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Gorgeous Paulien wonderful details!!

Awesome page Pauline!

Gorgeous page!!

AHHHMazing Paulien!!

Oh my this is just totally gorgeous!!! Thank you for sharing!!!

Snagg1
          Send PM

Amazing page and excellent tutorial. Thanks for sharing.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Thank you for sharing, Paulien! I love your idea of using the box to prop things up dimensionally.

AWESOME! You make it look so easy! It makes me want to scrap right now!

Great LO…I love that you used the Prima packaging….

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Oh, Paulien, how very, very pretty and such a wonderful tutorial!!!
              Thanks so much for the awesome inspiration!!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Thank you Paulien – always love your work!

Thank you! Beautiful layout and easy to follow instructions! Can't wait to try them!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Paulien, this is soooo amazing! I love that you even make packaging stunning. Wowzer!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.