Home Forums Tutorials, Tips, Tricks and Techniques Anatomy of a Layout Anatomy Page- 7 Dots Studios 9th Wave Layout

This topic contains 17 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I'm just going to put this here. 🙂

Here's a layout I made using the 9th Wave Papers:

[img:width=495&height=500]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1383410782_16_FT0_nov_2013_sd_believe_lo.jpg[/img]

AND, here's the video anatomy

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

I just watched your video Rae! Wow, such a Beauty!!! Thanks, Loved it…

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

First off, that page is just jaw dropping stunning!! Secondly, your video is awesome!!!!!!! Do you know if our paper is going to ship with the Dec Kit? I didn't get mine yet 🙁

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Gorgeous LO, Rae and awesome video! Thanks so much for sharing!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Thanks, guys!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Yes, Ang- I just asked- your 7 Dots papers will be shipping out with the Dec. kit. 🙂

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Wow Rae that layout is absolutely gorgeous and I loved the video!

Oh WOW Rae!!!! That page is STUNNING!! Loved your video. You make it look soooo easy!

gorgeous layout and video tutorial! Loved watching your process Rae! 🙂

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

You guys are so sweet. I'm somewhat giddy right now- Anna Dabrowska commented on the blog that she liked it too!

You guys are so sweet. I'm somewhat giddy right now- Anna Dabrowska commented on the blog that she liked it too!

That is so awesome, Rae! 🙂

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Well how cool is that!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

This layout is amazing. Love it.

That is sooooo cool!!

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

****SQUEAL**** That's an honor!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.