Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photoshop Animal Eyes

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  LindaDriggs 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

Hi everyone!

I was just curious if any of you know of a good tutorial online or even an action for PSE that would take away the white eye from animal pictures? I have a ton of cute pictures of my two dogs that I am dying to scrap, but they all have terrible white eye that I can't figure out how to get rid of. I did find a tutorial here…http://www.essential-photoshop-elements.com/fix-white-eyes.html…sorry I have NO idea how to post a link on here…but when I followed all the steps, it made my poor dog look like she had gaping black holes in her head instead of eyes! I would post the before and after pictures for you to see, but I can't figure out how to do that either! 🙂 Any advice you have would be greatly appreciated! 🙂

I would need to see the before picture so I could fix it and then tell you what I did to it. You might need to resize the pic to say 400 x 400 to get it on here. Then just click on the browse button and upload from your computer.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.