Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photoshop Another fun technique

This topic contains 18 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  LindaDriggs 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

I don't know what the technical word for this is. Maybe LisaG does. I just kinda made this up as I went along. This is a photo I'm using on a layout I am going to work on now.

[img:width=500&height=432]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1287018058_38_FT0_reflection.jpg[/img]

WOW…..that's really COOL!!!!

Very cool. I dont know what yo would call it except that it is a [picture in picture mirror image.

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

That is very cool Lisa!! Man, she has got some lashes!!!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Ang the lashes are a brush I used!!!! I actually snapped that photo of myself on my way to the gym then fixed it up in PS!!!
      The wonders of photoshop!

The mirror image is and action I have. But you have to do the action on your photo when it is on a piece of digital paper. Then I cropped the photos so I would have two photos and no digital paper. I then placed the mirror image on top of the original photo.

Snagg1
        Send PM

Very cool!!!!

This is similar to what I leaed from Scott Kelby. He calls it the One-Photo Collage Technique. I use to use it a lot when doing pages for wedding albums. Except the back would be a faded B/W, and the front would be color. I also did Gabbies Photo in High Key and cropped it. . It is an action with my Portraiture program.
        Do you want a tute on how to do the One Photo Collage Technique??

[img:width=600&height=800]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1287063608_55_FT40614_dscf3230_copysm_.jpg[/img]

Lisa, I thought those were your lashes!!! Awesome!!

hee hee. They would be if I curled and mascared but I was going to the gym!

I want a tut on the extraction pleeze!!!! I need to extract my head and put it on a better body!!!!

lol…Meeeee tooooo!!!!! Extraction takes a while, that would be a long tute…I will see what I can do.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

OMG LIsa!!! I totally thought that was your daughter!!!! Wow, the lashes look so real…you TOTALLY fooled me…LOL!!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Thanks for thinking I'm my daughter! Good for me…bad for her! hee hee

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

LOL…naw!!

lol……

I luv the look of those photos!!!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Ditto!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.