Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Introduce Yourself! Another Howdy from Texas – Dallas Area

This topic contains 12 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

I just joined Swirlydoos this past Thursday, and I'm so excited that I finally made the Swirly jump. I've been hooked ever since I found this site. The talent here is AMAZING!!

Krissy said that they were working on the October Kits, but I also just got an email about November Add-Ons. I'm a little confused. Where can I get a peek at the October kit and the November Add-Ons? The only thing that pops up when I click on kits is the Poetry en Prose.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Hello and Welcome Tina.

Scroll down forums to the Subscriber's Private Forum and then Kit Talk. There will be threads for November Add-Ons and October Add-Ons. You can't see either kit yet, but you can get an idea of what the papers will be by looking at the Patterened Paper Add On and look at some other irrisistable goodies you might just really have to have. !lol

Snagg1
          Send PM

Okay great. Thanks so much! Just trying to figure out how things work.

Snagg1
            Send PM

Hi Tina! Welcome to Swirlydoos! We have a lot of Texas girls here. 🙂

When you joined the kit club you get the main kit. Krissy offers add-ons that include coordinating things for the main kit and a project or technique kit. She reveals this on Add On Day and gives the members first shot at them. They sell out quickly which is the reason that a lot of us go perma (permanent) on the add ons. This way we know that we will get the add ons we want in case we don't get here on time.

Can't wait to get to know you and see your work!!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Tina, welcome to Swirlydoos!!!
              It looks like you've broken in properly, with an introduction to the Swirylicious kits and a chance to be enticed by the gorgeous and so desirable add-ons.
              I can't wait to see what you do with your new kit!!!!

Welcome Tina! Another Texas gal to add to our Swirly family..woohoo! My DH and I are hoping to move to the Dallas/Ft. Worth area within the next two years. We currently live in El Paso but we have family there and want to be closer to them. Plus, football and baseball is on my hubby's 'top reasons to move list'. Lol

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Hi Tina welcome to our crazy group!!!

Welcome to Swirlydoos, Tina!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Welcome to Swirlyville!

Welcome!

Welcome Tina. I was bo and raised in Big D. All of my family still lives there.

Hi Tina,
                  Welcome to Swirlydoos!!!!

Snagg1
                    Send PM

Welcome to swirlydoos. You will love it here.

Snagg1
                      Send PM

Thanks for all the Warm Welcomes. It's nice to be part of a group who is as crazy about the art-form of scrapbooking that I am. 🙂 I also feel so privileged to be amongst such awesome talent. Seriously, I am just in awe of the layouts and cards posted on Swirlydoos.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.