Home Forums Tutorials, Tips, Tricks and Techniques Technique & Project Kits ……another 'tover's tag!!

This topic contains 11 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

OK Savages…..here it is!!!

moretag2.jpg

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Love the video and this gorgeous tag! Thanks, Lynne!

can you hear the ohhh and ahhh?

Snagg1
        Send PM

Lynne! Love your new tutorial and the tag is wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!

Thank you so much Lynne, for sharing this awesome video! Love, LOVE that tag!!!!!!!!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Sooo awesome, Lynn!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Great tutorial Lynne!

This is beautiful Lynne!!! Thanks for sharing!

Love your tag, too!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Lynne, checked out your video and it is awesome!! Thanks for making it and the wonderful techniques!

Shelley

Oh my gosh, it's so pretty! TFS Lynne!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Gorgeous, love how you do that!!!!!!!!!!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Thanks BUNCHES girlios!!! I love to share my passion for creating!!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.