Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photoshop Any Design WIZARDS out there?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I'm working on a new venture (not scrap related). I'm in need of a graphic designer? to help create a new logo.. I'm out of ideas. Of course that happens this time of night…

Snagg1
        Send PM

What ideas are floating around in your head? What are you looking for?

Need more details…..

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

<p>I'm working on a new venture (not scrap related). I'm in need of a graphic designer? to help create a new logo.. I'm out of ideas. Of course that happens this time of night…</p>
          <p> </p>
          <p> </p>
          <p> </p>
          <p> </p>
          <p> </p>

Its been awhile, but I used to design forum skins, etc….I could probably help you out 🙂

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

What are you doing up at 4:34 am ????????

Isn't everyone up at that time? I'm usually watching Nancy Grace or my fav….QVC! LOL

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

=o) I'm building an Autism specific informational site. Probably going with WORDPRESS. Need to design a Logo for the header. I have the sizes somewhere around here….

It's like 940 pixels wide I believe? Dunno for sure. I have the colors chosen and have the HEX codes for them… Just need to toss around some design ideas.. must incorporate a puzzle piece, and POSSIBLY a photo of my son? Not sure yet…

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

OH – AND not hokey and cartoonish. It must be elegant =o)

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Krissy, do you want contributors for the site you are building. I have a good friend whose son has ASD and is very immersed in autism. She is an RN, an incredibly talented and wonderful person. They are getting an autism assistance dog for their son in a couple of weeks. Their son is 8 I believe. The two of you might have much to share. LMK and I'll pm you if any interest.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

=o) I'm building an Autism specific informational site. Probably going with WORDPRESS. Need to design a Logo for the header. I have the sizes somewhere around here….

It's like 940 pixels wide I believe? Dunno for sure. I have the colors chosen and have the HEX codes for them… Just need to toss around some design ideas.. must incorporate a puzzle piece, and POSSIBLY a photo of my son? Not sure yet…

That is awesome Krissy….my 19 ds is severly autistic….

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

How awesome that you are doing that! I'd have dh do it if he wasn't so busy right now. He does use WordPress though, so if you have any technical questions, he may be able to help! Here's his site in case you wanted to see it: http://mrmoses.org/

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.