Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements Any interest in a Black Friday evening chat?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I thought it would be fun to chat on Friday evening? Anyone up for that? Time?

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Depends what time?! We are getting home from Idaho Friday. And that's when we get our tree and deck the halls 🙂

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
          Send PM

I have houseguests but by evening I think everyone will be veggin out eating leftovers and drinking egg nog. I could pop in.

we are having house guests staying over for the whole weekend so unfortunately my inteet time will be very limited 🙁

I'll be in Walla Walla with the in-laws until Saturday night. Ang, you want to meet for coffe Saturday moing? I always take the nieces to Starbucks when we visit.

Your night, is probably my midnight and then I'm fast asleep.

I'll be packing for a nice weekend getaway in the mountains. I hear that Santa will be at the Spirit of Christmas store in Banff, Canada on the weekend!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I've got company on Friday to so unfortunately I won't get a chance to pop i.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Looks like a lot of you have plans.
              I'll be home by Friday, but maybe late all depending on my sons and what they want to do.
              Why not play it by ear? Rae, did you have a time in mind?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.