Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Anyone seen Jan?

This topic contains 28 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

Where has Jan been? I hope everything is ok.

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

She popped in on Tuesday for Kit Talk and then back out again.
        She's doing rotations and I figured that she's been super busy with that.
        Like you, I do hope that she's okay…

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

She hasn't been around as much since she started rotations.

Hope everything is alright

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

We miss you Jan. Hope everything is going ok with your rotations and with you.

yes I also hope you are enjoying the rotations but hope you get some scrappy time.

I know the pharmacists schedule when they are on rotations…No Bueno!! Miss you Jan…

Hey, ladies, I have missed you, too! I have not done any scrapping since Camp and the Chicago trip. And, you know that was way back in June and July. Rotations are a bear. The last one was 10 hour days then come home and spend another 2-4 hours on projects.

Now, I have started interviewing as well. Looks like I will be moving out of STL. I am excited about it because there are so many opportunities outside of STL which is saturated due to the college of pharmacy being right here. Anyway, my dd has been going through some rough stuff at school and wants to move so the timing is perfect for us. And, Roger is coming with us. So, if all goes as planned we will be in a new house, new school district, new jobs all around, and new marriage. Don't know how we will pull all of this off because I will be on rotations til May, then need to sit for the boards immediately but we have to sell 2 houses and buy a new one during all of this.

Anyway, we are just at the beginning of all of this right now. I have not accepted an offer yet just know that we will be moving towards Lake of the Ozarks or Springfield area.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Great news!! I am so happy for you. keep us posted when you have a spare minute…..hehe

Both beautiful places Jan… Good luck with everything! Sounds like things are a little nuts for you right now. 🙂

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Best of luck to you, Jan!

So happy so you, Jan! Best of Luck!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Jan what wonderful things are developing for you. I am so happy for you. Keep us posted as you can.

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Jan, huge dittos!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!
                    Is DD okay for now or is the move something that should be sooner rather than later?
                    Otherwise, looks like happy stuff all around.
                    We've missed you here; please pop in once in a while, if just to wave hello!!!

oh wow Jan…. that is awesome news!!!!!
                    So happy for you and your family!

Snagg1
                      Send PM

Holy smokes Jan! When it rains it pours, huh? All sounds like really good things. I'm really, really happy for you!!!

Update us when you can. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.