Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Anyone seen my mojo?

This topic contains 19 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 7 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I must have left it somewhere. I am DYING to scrap, have a ton of things to play with, and I can't seem to get going?! I think I'm just feeling overwhelmed and don't know where to start. 🙁 (

Oh no!
      I hope you find it again quick.

I must have left it somewhere. I am DYING to scrap, have a ton of things to play with, and I can't seem to get going?! I think I'm just feeling overwhelmed and don't know where to start. 🙁 (

Take a deep breath, exhale slowly…And scrap…You will find it…

Snagg1
        Send PM

Been there!! Someone should make a mojo pill.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

go through your goodies and you will be inspired!!!

Pegs? You got the mojo finder handy?

Sometimes it helps me to think of all the things I SHOULD be doing….and then all of a sudden my MOJO knocks at the door….saying…plz play with me! Then when I have time….my mojo…is I guess out shopping or something. Hope you get yours back soon…Love your layouts…and cards!

I have no doubt that Jennifer's mojo will be back and explosive! She never disappoints.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

I have no doubt that Jennifer's mojo will be back and explosive! She never disappoints.

That's what I'm thinking! ;)

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

[quote]

That's what I'm thinking! ;)
              [/quote]
              yesssss 🙂 you will find it before you know it 🙂

Been there!! Someone should make a mojo pill.

Amen to that!

I hear ya. It'll come back..hang in there. I usually start browsing my fav blogs and the gallery here to get inspired.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Krissy, you really should add these to the store ;D Jenn, your mojo is probably where mine was, on a tropical island somewhere. It will come back. Try this, it seems to work for all of us!!!!

[img:width=312&height=416]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1289706752_36_FT50032_swirlycamp_36.jpg[/img]

Well Peggy's thingy should get it back for ya

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

[quote]

Krissy, you really should add these to the store ;D Jenn, your mojo is probably where mine was, on a tropical island somewhere. It will come back. Try this, it seems to work for all of us!!!!

[img:width=312&height=416]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1289706752_36_FT50032_swirlycamp_36.jpg[/img]
                  [/quote]
                  LMAO…..heheh

[/quote]
                  LMAO…..heheh

[/quote]

Quote:
                  Quote:

Ohhhh! I saw this little girl in the camp photos too…I think I would have all kinds of MOJO…more than just for scapping…if she came for a visit (she can bring the mojo finder too). I really need a little girl. She is so cute!

lol…….little girl's do help:)

hang on it will be back!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.