Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Anyone visit the Color Room?

This topic contains 23 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

I looked at it today, and I love some of the color palettes…number 60 in particular. They give a formula to use for each palette for your photoshop. Anyone use it…and for what??? I'm intrigued…..

I really like some of the techniques…the soft, subtle LO's. I wanna lea…Oh, LisaV……we want a tut!!!!!

ok what is the color room?

ok what is the color room?

It is a sketch and color site..[link]
    I'm not sure if I done that right.

Snagg1
      Send PM

A tut of what exactly??? 🙂

I think how to use the formulas given to get the colors shown?! Not sure either

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

.???????

You read my mind! How do you use the formulas with Photoshop? I plugged them in, and got the right colors…but then what? I also want to lea how to do all the ethereal, soft focus LO techniques of Palette 60. I'm not too excited about the new palette. I think they are using texture goop???

I looked at a neat video on using napkins. I remember a tut from way back on that technique. It was pretty….

Snagg1
          Send PM

Debbie, the Photoshop colors are for those who submit digi pages. For the rest of us traditional scrappers, we just use the palette.

Those are the only colors that you can use to build your page to then submit to The Color Room.

Make sense?

Thanks, Lisa. I just knew that there was some way to use those colors on a layout. I don't really like digi scrapping. Tried it and have lots of downloads….but it's just not satisfying….KWIM????

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I play at the Color room every week…….love the color combos 🙂 this is a layout out card site though…so maybe you mean a different one?

I play at the Color room every week…….love the color combos 🙂 this is a layout out card site though…so maybe you mean a different one?

The colors are beautiful, but they do have tuts and layouts. Haven't looked at the cards yet.

I just happened to be looking at designs in SA and I liked one. It was done by Gabbi and she is now on the design team for the Color Room. Look at her blog because she is doing paper scrapbooking using color room. Here is the link == I don't know how to do one of those Click Here things:

http://gabriellepollacco.blogspot.com/2011/06/color-room-design-team.html
            Such a Pretty Mess

I played a few times.
            There are great sketches and colour combos.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

I like the idea of the Color Room, but I have never played. It looks really fun though.

I use their sketches a lot. I haven't ever actually played along. I do like a lot of their color combos though. Great inspiration!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.